A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helinek, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helinek graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helinek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Helinek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Helinek practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Reading, PA.