The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Helinek
Dr. Thomas Helinek, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Helinek is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Helinek has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Thomas Helinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Richard Gregor
Reading, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Sachenik
Reading, PA 0 mi25
Dr. David Sacks
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Reading, PA 0 mi36