A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Helinek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helinek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helinek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helinek, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helinek graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helinek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Helinek MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Helinek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Helinek has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Helinek practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.