A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helinek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helinek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helinek, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helinek graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Helinek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Helinek MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Helinek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Helinek has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Helinek practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.