- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Helm is Excellent. Dr. Helm has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- John Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Helm practice?
Dr. Thomas Helm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Meriden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Helm, Dr. Tomas Helm, Dr. Tommie Helm, Dr. Tommy Helm