A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Helm practice?
Dr. Thomas Helm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Meriden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.