Dr. Thomas Helm Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Helm?

Posted on August 15th, 2014

I went to Dr. Thomas at 28 weeks pregnant with twins after my old OB would not see me anymore because of insurance issues. He made me feel so comfortable and answered every single question I had. I was nervous seeing a new doctor, especially after having a horrible experience with my previous doctor and being a first time mom. I highly recommend this practice to anyone. Their staff is wonderful. My only complaint is longer than average wait times. However, when you meet with Thomas he NEVER rushes your appointment, no matter how lae he is running because he wants to be thorough.

THE BEST THERE IS....

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I has placenta previa...I went to see Dr. Helm and he took care of me as if I was the only patient in his practice...He spent time talking to me, as much time as I needed and he was always patient with my thousands of questions...It has been 25 years since that horrible time in my life, yet I will never forget his kindness, his caring and his professionalism...I live in Philadelphia, PA now but my daughter still lives in Meriden, CT. She, too, has chosen to go to Dr. helm's practice...Know why?...Because Dr. Helm is THE best Dr. that Meriden has....I recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!!!!......I wish him and his staff nothing but the best....and God is going to bless him greatly because he is a great human being....

Posted on January 7th, 2009

I have been a patient of Thomas for 20+ years. I love him. He is kind and patient as well as a brilliant

Posted on January 15th, 2016