A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hemmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hemmer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hemmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Melville Hemmer DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Hemmer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hemmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hemmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Port Matilda, PA.
See Lewistown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.