A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hendon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hendon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Hendon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hendon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hendon practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.