Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Susan Ramage on Feb 13th, 2013

He has a good sense of humor which lightens the load a bit :)

|  He couldn't care less  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Went 3 years ago to get my blood pressure pills prescription after the clinic I had been attending closed. He spent most of my visit yelling into the phone, then he had to tell me all about the argument he was having with some other medical person. He rubber stamped the prescription and has been re newing the pills for three years now without scheduling me for a re-check. Good thing I have a better doc now.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hendon is outstanding. Caring man, easy to talk to and follows through with issues as needed. He once called me at home to discuss a health matter. Not something you find very often in a busy practice.

|  He said he couldn't help me..  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I made an appointment to discuss medication options for ADHD. He charged me for my visit and followed it up with a comment of "i cant help you, i don't know much about the subject and don't fell right prescribing that type of medication". Thanks for wasting my time and money...... Tell the patient that over the phone so he can find a real doctor who is willing to help.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hendon is a fantastic doctor. I have had him as my personal physician for over 30 years. I have recommended him to my close friends who are now his patients. A great doctor .Patti H.

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Doctor Hendon is probably one of the finest doctors I have dealt. He is very easy to talk to and is genuinely concerned about your health. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  QUALIFIED & CARING PROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

I moved here in 1995 and tried for a year to find quality medical care. I left several offices feeling I received substandard medical care from a disinterested physician. I never returned to those offices. I finally found Dr. Hendon and the competent care I demand of a medical professional, who by the way is responsible for the attitude and professionalism of his office staff as well as his own. I have had my entire immediate & extended family with Dr Henden and we are all very happy with our excellent, professional care. He also works well with other medical specialists and is always willing to discuss any concerns with you. A real bonus these days.

|  lifesaver  |  show details
by Cynthia Marie Brewer on Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Hendon saved my life in 1997 when, the other MD failed me grossly. Check NCBI.com HUMAN 5001 Taxonomy ID 9606