Dr. Thomas Hendon MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Long Beach, CA

3.9

January 18th, 2016
Dr. Hendon has been my Primary Care doctor for over 25 years. I highly recommend him.

February 13th, 2013
Patient
He has a good sense of humor which lightens the load a bit :)

April 28th, 2012
He couldn't care less
Went 3 years ago to get my blood pressure pills prescription after the clinic I had been attending closed. He spent most of my visit yelling into the phone, then he had to tell me all about the argument he was having with some other medical person. He rubber stamped the prescription and has been re newing the pills for three years now without scheduling me for a re-check. Good thing I have a better doc now.

July 22nd, 2011
Dr. Hendon is outstanding. Caring man, easy to talk to and follows through with issues as needed. He once called me at home to discuss a health matter. Not something you find very often in a busy practice.

July 14th, 2011
He said he couldn't help me..
I made an appointment to discuss medication options for ADHD. He charged me for my visit and followed it up with a comment of "i cant help you, i don't know much about the subject and don't fell right prescribing that type of medication". Thanks for wasting my time and money...... Tell the patient that over the phone so he can find a real doctor who is willing to help.

February 8th, 2011
Doctor Hendon is probably one of the finest doctors I have dealt. He is very easy to talk to and is genuinely concerned about your health. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 3rd, 2010
QUALIFIED & CARING PROFESSIONAL
I moved here in 1995 and tried for a year to find quality medical care. I left several offices feeling I received substandard medical care from a disinterested physician. I never returned to those offices. I finally found Dr. Hendon and the competent care I demand of a medical professional, who by the way is responsible for the attitude and professionalism of his office staff as well as his own. I have had my entire immediate & extended family with Dr Henden and we are all very happy with our excellent, professional care. He also works well with other medical specialists and is always willing to discuss any concerns with you. A real bonus these days.

September 9th, 2010
lifesaver
Dr. Hendon saved my life in 1997 when, the other MD failed me grossly. Check NCBI.com HUMAN 5001 Taxonomy ID 9606