Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hendrix is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hendrix, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hendrix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendrix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hendrix practice?
Dr. Thomas Hendrix practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.