A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hennessey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hennessey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Hennessey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hennessey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hennessey practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Emergency Physicians.