Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Herriges
Dr. Thomas Herriges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Herriges is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital and Resurrection Medical Group. Dr. Herriges has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Herriges has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Thomas Herriges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Loraine Endres
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0 mi21
Dr. Joan Leya
Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0 mi32
Dr. Michele Bucciero
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evanston, IL 0 mi15