A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hess has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Hess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hess practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.