Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Heston is affiliated with PeaceHealth St Joseph Medical Center, Shoshone Medical Center and Shoshone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Heston has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Thomas Heston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.
Dr. Tomoyuki Ochiai
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Christopher Hawk
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Deborah Benz
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bellingham, WA 0.01 mi36