Overall Review

4.7

August 3rd, 2012
Best Pediatrician Ever
My two kids love him! He is a great listener and is very attentive.

February 22nd, 2012
Love this Doctor
I met Dr Hickey when my now 16 yr old was less than 2 yrs old, and Dr Hickey was working in Columbia. When Dr hickey left the practice in Columbia and opened his own practice I was extremely happy. I had no problem following him to his new office, even though it was a drive for me. I have 8 children and he has been the primary doctor for all of them, and even though we no longer live in the country, everytime we return I try to make an appointment to visit him. The kids all still talk about how much the LOVE Dr. Hickey. And I do too. I just wish he would do his Medical Missions in Honduras instead of where he goes now, so that we could still see him each year.

November 2nd, 2011
Best Pediatrician!
Dr Hickey treats both of my young daughters and he is the best dr ever! They love going to see him and I always leave the appt feeling reassured and informed. He takes alot of time to really check the children thoroughly and doesn't treat them like just another patient.

August 17th, 2011
Sad to say, but this dr left a lot to be desired. I am a 60 year old man that suffers from severe ulcerative colitis. I had put a lot of hope in him, that he would be able to help me. Needless to say, he was at a loss as to what to do for me after the mireads of tests he did on me. His office staff and himself, you can forget getting them to follow up on you. If you leave a message, it is never answered. If you ask for a call back,it never happens. After giving them permission to completely converse with my wife, they would not cooporate with my wishes. They never answer their phones. I would advise that you look elsewhere for a dr and staff that actually shows that they care for you when you are not in their office,

March 3rd, 2011
Dr Hickey has been Dr to 3 of my kids and he goes above and beyond!His care and concern is exceptional

January 7th, 2011
Love Dr. Hickey.
I can't imagine having to go to anyone else. We were thrilled after my sons first visit with him and wished we had found him sooner. He's very caring to both the child and the parents. After my second son was born he was just as concerned for how I was doing as he was with my newborn and was a very welcome face when he visited us in the hospital. We recommend 100%.

December 22nd, 2010
Great Doctor
Both my children go to doctor Hickey. They love him, even since we moved further away I still take my kids there, there is no replacement for DR.Hickey!