Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higginbotham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Higginbotham, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higginbotham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Higginbotham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higginbotham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higginbotham graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Higginbotham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Logan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O Higginbotham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Higginbotham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Higginbotham has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Higginbotham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Logan, UT.
See Logan Surgeons and Logan Orthopedic Surgeons.