Dr. Thomas Highland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Highland?

Dr. Highland is the best

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Highland for 24 years for a disease in my spine. He has always taken time to talk to me and LISTEN to me. He has never made me feel rushed or like I didn't matter to him. He doesn't rush to surgery as the "cure" and for that I am grateful. I'm now to the point where surgery is a must, but I trust Dr. Highland 100%. He operated on my neck back in '91 and it turned out fine. He's going to operate on my lumbar spine soon and I'm positive it will turn out fine. He's a nice man and a fantastic doctor. You can fully trust him.

Thomas Highland, MD and staff

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Highland has done four spinal surgeries on me and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is conservative, conscientious, remembers everything I have told him. His staff is prompt, polite, considerate and conscientious of my pain level and need of assistance. I rarely ever have to wait more than five minutes. Dr. Highland is kind and gives me respect. When I am in the hospital, he makes round at 6AM, so if there is any difficulty at night he handles it immediately.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr highland is a amazing doctor that cares for you... He done three surgeries on me and I'm very happy with them....

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Highland has been my doctor for over 15 years, taking care of my neck and back issues. I trust him completely. He is very friendly and has never been in rush when I have had to have a check up and will return my calls if I have concerns.

Mr.

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Highland has kept me together for more than 22 years with 18 spinal fusions due to Degenerative Disc Disease. Without his interventions I would probably be confined to a wheel chair. I dread the day he retires.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I have had 3 major back surgeries with Tom and 2 minor back surgeries. He is the best doctor in the whole world. He is compassionate, explains problem and gives options. I would recommend him to anyone who has back problems. I live out of state and would travel any amount of miles to have him correct my back problems. He's the greatest doctor I have met in many years. Too bad he doesn't live closer to Phoenix, AZ. He's caring and puts his patient's feelings and concerns first. LIKE I SAID BEFORE...HE'S THE GREATEST!!!!!

He is the Man

Posted on November 13th, 2010

I have had 21 surgery's in the last 15 years, on my knee's my stomach, hip's and lower back. So i know doc's, most don't seem to want to give you the time of day, But there is one that is the true real deal! and yes that's Thomas Highland,One of a kind! They broke the mode, cause there's none like him out there. Im a man but I'll say it, I love Doc

Posted on October 8th, 2017