A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hipp, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hipp graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hipp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hipp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Hipp practice?
Dr. Thomas Hipp practices Pediatrics near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Pediatricians.