A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hirsch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hirsch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Hirsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Hirsch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hirsch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.