A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hirsch is Excellent. Dr. Hirsch has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hirsch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Hirsch practice?
Dr. Thomas Hirsch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Body Imaging near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hirsch, Dr. Tomas Hirsch, Dr. Tommie Hirsch, Dr. Tommy Hirsch