A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hirsch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hirsch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Hirsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Hirsch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hirsch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.