Overall Review

April 7th, 2015
Didn't bother to properly read lab reports. Seriously misdiagnosed me, lucky I am not dead.

October 21st, 2012
website says accepting new patients. I was told they see maybe 1 a month and it would be a 6-9 month wait. I informed them that my husband used to be a patient and was told they would check with the doctor and call me with an answer the next day. A week later I had still not heard back so I called. I was again informed to wait a few days and I would hear back. Another week later I called again only to be told we wouldnot be seen. Total waste of 3 weeks of my time!!!!!

February 17th, 2012
Pam D. patient
I have been a patient of Pri-Med for about 7 years now. Before I started seeing Dr. Hirt, I bounced around to whomever could see me if I had a problem (within the practice). I am in good physical health and after I started seeing Dr. Hirt was able to work together with him to accurately diagnosis some of my ongoing issues. After extensive research on my part to figure out what was going on, I discussed it with Dr. Hirt and he was on board with trying out a couple of different medications. Dr. Hirt was open and has never made me feel as if I was there for any other reason other than making my life more manageable. I have adult ADHA and I would not hesitate to recommend him, although I think his practice has gotten busy. I appreciate my doctor so much because we have built a relationship together. I trust him and I believe he trusts me to know that I am doing what I can to help myself. My point in all this, is that the patient MUST take some responsibility for their own health and when you do that, I believe your physician will be in a much better position to help you. It is always a two way street, but Dr. Hirt is as caring and informative as I have found and we have worked together to help my ongoing issues. I am much better and am functioning so much better because I have a good relationship with my physician, something I do not take for granted.

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Hirt is a excellent listener and does not rush you out the door. Thanks

August 19th, 2011
Dr. Hirt has literally and figuratively saved my life. I have very complex health issues and he is very understanding and treats me as a whole person including taking the time to allow me to vent a frustration. I trust his opinion and respect his guidance. He is a true gem and very rare. It's a shame to hear that he is not taking any new patients but if you get the chance, see him.

February 5th, 2010
Dr. Hirt is very understanding, listen to what I'm saying, answers my questions, if I don't understand he explains in laymen terms.

January 24th, 2010
Great ears
Excellent at listening to the whole story, probing and diagnosis