A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Eye Infections
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University Claude-Bernard, France.
Dr. Ho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Ho practice?
Dr. Thomas Ho practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Ringgold General Practitioners, Ringgold Internists, and Ringgold Pediatricians.