A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Eye Infections
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University Claude-Bernard, France. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dinh Ho MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ho practices Pediatrics near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Ringgold Pediatricians.