A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hoang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Hoang MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hoang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.