A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hoang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hoang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Hoang MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hoang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.