A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hoang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hoang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Hoang MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hoang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.