A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hocker, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hocker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hocker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare - La Crosse Hospital (Affiliated with Mayo Clini
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lewis Hamaguchi Hocker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hocker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hocker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hocker practices Dermatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Dermatologists.