A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hoffman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Hoffman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hoffman practices Psychiatry near Butte, MT.
See Butte Psychiatrists.