A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hofstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hofstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hofstra, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofstra graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hofstra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hofstra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans