Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Holda
Dr. Thomas Holda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Holda is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, Henry Ford Health Systems and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Holda has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Holda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Holda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.
Dr. Syed Abidi
Saint Joseph, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Arvind Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Saint Joseph, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Steven Freeman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Joseph, MO 0.01 mi20