Dr. Thomas Hopkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hopkins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hopkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

I love this office, the staff and the Dr's

I absolutely love this office, the staff and the Dr's. I have been coming here for over 2 yrs...wouldn't go anywhere else.

Very personable

Very personable Dr and staff.

September 20th, 2017

Friendly and courteous staff

Friendly and courteous staff. They are always prompt and very helpful.

August 2nd, 2016

This practice has perfected the patient experience. I was engaged and supported in my personal medical decisions.

June 6th, 2013

Rude

He had an outburst at the Safeway Pharmacy today and does t realize everyone around him knows who he is. The neighborhood pharmacist is awesome and now I don't want to visit the doctor ever again or watch channel 3 news. Arrogant and pompous.

August 5th, 2012

Great first impression

I currently switched PCP's because mine was not very polite or willing to listen to me. Although I have only seen Dr. Hopkins once, he and his staff have made a wonderful first impression and it was such a relief to be able to have him listen, take the time to explain things to me, and treat me with respect. He was also very down to earth, friendly, and easy to open up to and get along with. His front desk/ medical assistant lady was also very friendly even though she was very busy. I would definitely recommend my family and friends here!!

April 14th, 2012

Very Unprofessional!

My husband has had back surgery and needed a new PCP, Dr. Hopkins was first and foremost concnered with letting us know that he does not prescribe pain medications. That was not the reason for our visit. But his staff did not perform the needed referral and he ended up with 4 emergency room visits that could hvae easily been avoided.

March 19th, 2012

thomas hopkins not a good doctor.

worse doctor ever. would not listen to me about back injury. have had chronic back problem for 30 years after lower back fracture. tried to tell dr that motrin or anti inflamatory medications did not work, have been prescribed pain killers for 25 years whenever my back goes out. work 10 hr days +2 hrs travel and sitting is very painful. dr hopkins answer to everything is to take motrin. when i complained of shoulder pain after cancer surgery, he said to take 2400mg of motrin a day and find some excercises on the internet. after this regimen for a month, had follow up visit where he finally referred me to phys therapy. therapist said sending me to internet for excercises could injure me if exact shoulder problem was not diagnosed. has go complex and wont listen to patient. in 40 years plus with physicians, never had one so bad. oh yeah, he cancelled my first 2 appointments with him due to administrative issues. one when i was on the way to appointment. has god complex and is worst doctor ever in my opinion, cares more about his infrequent tv appearances than his patients.

January 22nd, 2012

Doesn't listen

Talks over you, only half listens and is on his own agenda of what he wants. If you like being a participant in your care this IS not the doctor for you.

September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Tom is an old fashioned family doctor. I feel very lucky to have found someone who STILL cares more for the patient than the insurance company.

March 7th, 2017