A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Horiagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horiagon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horiagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Horiagon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horiagon graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Horiagon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Horiagon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Horiagon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Horiagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Horiagon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Pulmonologists, Grand Junction Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Grand Junction Preventive Medicine Specialists.