A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Horiagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Horiagon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horiagon graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Horiagon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Horiagon MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Horiagon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Horiagon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Horiagon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Highlands Ranch, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO and Greeley, CO.