A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoskins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hoskins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hoskins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoskins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hoskins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Hoskins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hoskins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hoskins practices Family Medicine near Ankeny, IA.
See Ankeny Family Physicians.