A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hoskins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoskins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hoskins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County - CAH
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Hoskins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Hoskins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoskins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hoskins practices Family Medicine near Lusk, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA.
See Lusk Primary Care Doctors.