Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Houston
Dr. Thomas Houston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Maumee, OH and Maumee, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Houston is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Flower Hospital and Mercy St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Houston has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Houston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Benjamin Salpietro Jr
Toledo, OH 0 mi27
Dr. Adbul Azim Mustapha
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Toledo, OH 0.20 mi24
Dr. Hossein Elgafy
Toledo, OH 0.53 mi27