A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Howdieshell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Howdieshell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Howdieshell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Ventral Hernia
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Howdieshell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Howdieshell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ray Howdieshell MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Howdieshell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Howdieshell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Howdieshell practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.