A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kong-Yu Hsu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hsu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Primary Care Doctors.