A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kong-Yu Hsu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hsu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Family Physicians and Rowland Heights Primary Care Doctors.