Dr. Thomas Huang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Huang?

Not happy!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Gave my baby an inaccurate diagnosis of 4 different conditions. Sent my baby to Vanderbilt and they told us in 24 hours that my baby was perfectly normal!

Seemed Distany

Posted on February 18th, 2010

My daughter was brought to Gateway in Clarksville since I had her early. The staff and nurses were great and I still email back and forth with one of the girls that took care of my baby. Dr Huang always made us feel like we were taking up his time and that he was too busy for us. The nurse said he was a basketball coach at the highschool and that work was not a priority. Other than him, gateway was amazing.

Posted on September 10th, 2014