Dr. Thomas Hubbard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ashland, VA

2.4

March 31st, 2015
completely uninformative
well he didn't say much knew nothing of a rash i developed, knew nothing of me and wasn't interested , maybe he should go back to being a dentist, because his demeanor wasnt very impressive and so find a good decent caring dr else where i know i am

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Hubbard may be a great physician, but he just wasn't a good fit for us. Instead of trying to defuse my confused and agitated elderly mother, he was very rude and confrontational making her worse. He just didn't have the patience or interest we needed. It took me over two years to convince my mother to see a physician who was physically closer to our home. When I heard of Hubbard and discussed his personality with the apt. scheduler, I was very relieved that it sounded like I found someone who would actually care about my mother. Was I ever wrong! Huge mistake. Now I'm back to square one again. All it would have taken was a little patience and kindness and she would have not been so on the defensive with him. Thanks Hubbard.

May 5th, 2011
Dr hubbard was my grandmas and my mothers dr, he now cares for me and my children. My children come see him regularly, and he is great with the girls. I barley come for myself and when i actually make an appt I feel like he rushes me a little. I also find he will give me and the girls a prescription averytime we come no matter what the reason.

March 3rd, 2010
He seems to rush patients through (after making them wait a long time in the waiting room). His nurse must have been told to never smile or have a sense of humor.