A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Huber, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Huber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Huber practice?
Dr. Thomas Huber practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville General Practitioners, Gainesville Surgeons, and Gainesville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.