A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Huber, MD, PHD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Huber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Huber practice?
Dr. Thomas Huber practices Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.