A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Huber, MD, PHD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Reperfusion Injury
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Huber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Huber MD and PHD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Huber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Huber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Huber practices Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.