Dr. Thomas Huddleston MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 17th, 2016
Dr Huddleston did a Total Knee Replacement for my right knee. He explained the procedure, did an excellent job and followed up. He has a great manner about him

April 1st, 2012
Dr. Tom Huddleston is one of the most caring and kind physicians I have ever had the privilege of being my care provider. He performed a total hip replacement for me, due to an auto accident. He is very professional, compassionate and very thorough in his evaluation, treatment and follow up care. He is definitely not what I would term as "knife happy". He carefully evaluates the problem, explores all possible options and then, and only then does he consider surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Huddleston and would not go to any other surgeon. I would trust him to perform any orthopaedic surgery I might need and would entrust any of my loved ones to his care as well. Thank you Dr. Tom!

September 19th, 2008
A very good Christian Doctor
Dr. Huddleston replaced my right hip in 2007. I was walking with jsut a cane in 11 days. He gave me all the time I needed during my examination, answered my questions and was very kind. I would recommend Dr. Huddleston to everyone. I traveled 25 miles one way to his office. Also Johnson city Medical center was an excellent hospital. Gave me excellent care.