Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by l coach Cassie on Jan 2nd, 2015

I love Dr Hughes and his staff they made very comfortable. I had great service in the office and the hospital. Very compassionate.

Previous patient show details Previous patient
by Laura Stephens on Apr 16th, 2013

The review above could have been written by me. I adore Dr. Hughes, love that he never kept me waiting more than a very few minutes past my appointed time, but cannot stand his staff. Literally every one that I came into contact with was incompetant, uncaring and unhelpful. More than one flat-out lied to me about having completed tasks which were not completed (calls not made, prescriptions not sent to the pharmacy). I will find another doctor.

Irresponsible nurse/staff show details Irresponsible nurse/staff
Feb 12th, 2013

The doctor is great but the nurse/staff are irresponsible. It takes forever for them to return your call to answer questions you have about prescription. How busy can they be so they don't bother to asnwer your questions. It's easy to make an appoinment but when you have questions you'll never get answers from them in a timely manner. I will have to find another doctor just because the nurse/staff are too irresponsible!