A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hui is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Hui MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Hui practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hui has 11 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hui practices Pediatric Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Seattle, WA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatric Surgeons.