A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Hui practice?
Dr. Thomas Hui practices Pediatric Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Coalinga, CA.
See Oakland Pediatric Surgeons.