A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hull, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hull has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hull accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Hull practice?
Dr. Thomas Hull practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hull, Dr. Tomas Hull, Dr. Tommie Hull, Dr. Tommy Hull