A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hull, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hull has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Hull MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Hull practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hull has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hull practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Medina, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.