A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hutson, DO, PHARMD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Hutson DO and PHARMD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Hutson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hutson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.