A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hutson, DO, PHARMD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Hutson DO and PHARMD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Hutson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hutson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.