A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hyde, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Hyde MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hyde practices Neurology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Neurologists.