4.8

December 1st, 2015
Dedicated physician
Dr. Hyde is a neurologist I consulted for over 5 yrs in Montgomery Cty, MD when I lived in that area. Having had major, persistent depression since youth, as well as having had a fall down a flight of stairs in 1995, i experienced a very difficult time attempting to maintain employment. Under Dr. Hyde's care, I not only maintained one position for several years, but was able to add a second job for evenings and weekends. Dr. Hyde genuinely seems to care about and respects his patients.

July 18th, 2011
Best Physician and Person.
There is no finer person, physician, or researcher than Dr. Hyde, whose broad areas of expertise are unmatchable in this area. As one of the above reviewers indicated, he does not hesitate to refer when necessary. I must admit that it was not until I was away from him due to extraordinary circumstances that I realized that there is simply no replacement. It is worth mentioning that he is a world class neuroscientist and mental health expert as well but he was not the one who told me that. He is both humble and accessible.He is truly a medical lifeline, with the utmost humanity in the most trying of circumstances. To the extent this is repetitious, i must apologize. I think there is no physician who strives for a higher standard of care than Dr. Hyde.

January 11th, 2010
Excellence
Dr. Hyde is the most outstanding medical professional I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Not only is his medical advice excellent but when you are with him, he makes you feel like you are his top priority, even though he has dozens of appointments in a day. He goes out of his way to ensure you get to see him whenever you may need to and never makes you feel rushed or insignificant. After an appointment with him, you feel such a sense of relief that your needs are being met and that you had been heard; which is rare in the case of so many other doctors that rush you through your appointment and take little interest in your concerns.

July 22nd, 2009
He's the absolute best
Dr. Thomas Hyde is an exceptional combination of brilliant mind, humanity, astuteness, supportiveness, practicality, and even humor.One feels he is on one's side, and is fortunate to have become his patient

May 15th, 2009
Dr. Hyde is a very kind, caring, and compassionate person. He works well with my primary care physician and all other doctors involved in my care. I highly recommend him. It's rare to find a doctor as willing to take whatever time is necessary to determine the best course of treatment for me as an individual. He's an extraordinary doctor and human being.

June 4th, 2008
Best Doctor Out There
He's knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate, and he is the best physician I have seen. Although he has a vast array of knowledge, he does not hesitate to refer elsewhere if a situation arises outside of his specific area of expertise. He probably has saved my life numerous times. I only wish he could also serve as my primary care physician, and I only wish my situation were less complex. More doctors need to practice medicine the way he does.