Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knox, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knox, FACC, FACP, FASNC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Knox FACC, FACP, and FASNC is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Knox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knox has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Knox practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Ellington, CT.
See East Hartford Internists and East Hartford Cardiologists.