Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knox, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knox, FACC, FACP, FASNC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Knox FACC, FACP, and FASNC is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Knox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Knox practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.