Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knox, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knox, FACC, FACP, FASNC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Hartford Cardiology Group, L.L.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Knox FACC, FACP, and FASNC is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Knox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Knox practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.