A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ross has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Ross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.