A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric OrthopaedicsScoliosis SurgeryReconstructive and Arthroscopic Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ross has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ivan Ross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ross practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.