A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rozanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rozanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rozanski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozanski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rozanski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Rozanski MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Rozanski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rozanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rozanski practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.