A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sweeney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Thomas Sweeney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Arvada Obstetricians & Gynecologists.