A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ingersoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ingersoll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ingersoll, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingersoll graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ingersoll has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Ingersoll MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Ingersoll practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ingersoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ingersoll practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.