Dr. Thomas Ingram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ingram?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ingram?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

Finding another doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Ingram for about 20 years. Following him to several different places around E-town. He is a very professional, well rounded family physician. His answers to my concerns always made sense. Years ago I expressed my concern about being seen by a P.A. or other when I made an appointment with him. He told me "tell them you want to see me." Since then I've had no complaints. However, around the first of the year he quit seeing patients to concentrate on running his businesses. When I need to visit a DOCTOR I want to be seen by an M.D. not a wannabe who couldn't get through medical school or doesn't have the desire to assume the responsibility, but wants to "play doctor". The past few visits that's just who I was seen by. I'll be searching for a new M.D. who still wants to help people, not just be a businessman.

April 8th, 2016

Went about a year ago with a pain in my foot, they run me through like I was on a conveyer belt, then called a day or two later to let me know my toe was broke. Guess it was to much trouble to read the X-ray that day.

February 9th, 2015

same as above

for the last six years i have been a patient of dr. ingram's...no longer. over the last two year his front office staff has grown more and more rude, mouthy, and unprofessional. they seem to forget they are a bunch of over glorified secretaries and nothing more. the treatment of the staff towards me is a reflection of the leadership of that office. and, it's not just me they treated the man in front of me in line the same way this morning. dr. ingram....you're fired.

January 23rd, 2011

He's a good doc. Sharp guy.

November 29th, 2010

Professional

I have dealt with many health issues over the last two years, and Dr. Ingram has always been friendly and professional. His medical knowledge makes me feel extremely comfortable, and his office staff does a good job--HPC is extremely well-run. Dr. Ingram is my family's preferred physician in Elizabethtown.

March 16th, 2017