A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Inman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Inman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Inman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Inman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Inman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Inman practice?
Dr. Thomas Inman practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians.