A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Inman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Inman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Inman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inman graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Inman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Inman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Inman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Inman practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians.