Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. uses our time together for my benefit. He listens and we discussion all possible options.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr Inman. I am sorry to hear that he is leaving the office where I go. I will certainly miss him I hope whoever takes his place will be similar to him. He is very easy to talk to and explains whatever concerns you may have.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is a great physician and really listens to my concerns.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is a great Dr. who always has listened to my concerns.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is the man and my family loves him. We deal with rude front office individuals and grumpy nurses just to get to see him. Inmans' office is close to our home. However, truth be told, we'd follow him anywhere.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice doctor, listens to what your concerns are.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman has been our family Dr for awhile. The office staff are friendly. Dr Inmans services have been phenomenol.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman always addresses my concerns. He never makes me feel rushed during my appointment. I feel very comfortable talking with him.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for a job well done!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is an excellent doctor! Very nice bedside manner and very good at what he does.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman does not rush you , very understanding , nice doctor.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and professional

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is by far the best physician I have had in my adult life. He explains things in a simple manner. There is no B.S., beat around the bush, or unnecessary treatments with him. Just straight answers to all of my questions in a way I comprehend

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc great since of humor.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman always takes the time to talk and to explain and truly seems to care. The front desk staff has not always been the friendliest but that seem to be improving which is great!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

keeps me well informed

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not happy about fact that's prescription was not suited to the pharmacy till late in the night and I was in very bad pain. And in the past the nurse left me a voice mail and have me the results and when I returned her call I never recvd a call back.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There is a serious lack of organization and communication among the staff. It took me 2 weeks and 2 visits to receive correct med. It took much effort on my part.It took 3 weeks to get proper meds. charts were mix. I was treated poorly. no bedside manner.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only thing I did not like was that the nurse who took my temp smells like if cigarette

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is the best doctor I've had in years. Very clear and to the point take care of things right the first time. he takes the fear out of going to the doctor.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is amazing! He has a great sense of humor but knows when to get down to business and help clarify what is wrong and how it can be fixed. I really appreciate everything he did for me

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered every questiom that I asked. Very clear and to the point.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Succinct, open, honest, and direct

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is a great doctor with a great personality ,very easy to talk to. I have referred him to family and friends

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Inman to be patient, a good listener, reasonable and a good team player. The more we work together the better I like him.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have really enjoyed having Dr Inman as my primary care doctor. If I have any concerns it is with the office staff that is mostly cold and indifferent. I don't think I have been to a doctor's office and felt like the staff didn't want to help you out.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always have been very well pleased with Dr. Inman as my Dr. I think his new assistant is better than the last one

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman was great. He made my wife feel confortable and gave har a very clear explanation about her condition.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel when our vitals are taken, we shouldn't have to ask what they are even if normal. We only know what our weight is because we can see that number. TELL us our blood pressure. That being said, I feel the front and back office did an amazing job.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks again for a job well done!

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are very pleased with Dr. Inman and all of his office personnel. They are always helpful and considerate.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable with him. He took his time, addressed my concerns, and was thorough. I highly recommend him.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Inman he is very kind and always helps me with any of my problems.

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Tom works very hard to meet his patients needs and leaves you with the feeling he truly cares.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant. Thanks

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I both see Dr. Inman and he is courteous, prompt and always takes the time to address our concerns and fully answer any questions we have. He is a truly caring physician and we would not consider seeing anyone else.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman was very professional and kind. He asked how I was doing and why I was visiting the office today. Along with that he took the time to listen to my concerns and questions.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is a great doctor, how ever the front staff has a lot to be desired, They are rude and uncaring. The nurse assistant to Dr. Inman should not smoke then come into the office smelling like a chimney. It was a very unpleasant experience.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is a personable guy. I've been going to him for about three years. I believe he is knows what he is doing/he is competent. I would recommend him to friends.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great D.R.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman is the best!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr. Inman is usually on time or within a few minutes. I also like that he takes the time to explain what I need to know about my tests and answers my questions. His present assistant is a vast improvement over his prior one.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman does not rush you listens to what you have to say. His nurse Nicole is very nice.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Inman is always very attentive and shows care for me as a patient. He takes the time to learn about me as a person and my medical needs.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is caring and thorough. He does a good job.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Inman and he is a wonderful physician. He is like the rest of us in health care, overwhelmed and underpaid.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inmam is a very good doctor I would recommend him to everyone that can get to his office.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I both like and respect him, which is a good foundation for building a trusting Doctor/Patient relationship. He listens well and respects my opinions and concerns; he answers my questions patiently.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very thorough & addressed all my needs.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman addresses my problems quickly and easily answers all my questions, along that of the others I had in the room with me at the time. He never is preoccupied and is fully attentive to your needs and concerns. Fantastic bedside manner. Thanks Dr.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only problem I have with this office is the constant reminder of it being a business and not physician's office. The signs everywhere about payment or if you need this it'll cost you this much, does not make me feel comfortable.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman addressed my concern and recommended tests to secure more knowledge about my condition. Very thorough

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman was fantastic. He takes the time to explain everything in terms that I can understand. He is very through and makes sure he hasn't missed anything.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Inman!! And the entire staff are great!!!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Inman is the best! He looks out for me and listens to everything. He gives me samples and discount coupons to help and always has a smile!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was only basic visitation for referral including minor check-up so the provider treated me professionally. I will return if any health issue arise. Thanks!

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly but efficient. Addressed concerns and the appointment was on time. That is great!

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk to and he explains things so I understood it.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.inman is a wonderful doctor, it's his staff at the front that need a lesson is being classy, all of them are very rude to the patients , including the older lady whe you check out, witch. He's great, but may lose me because if his staff

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the professionalism of Dr. Inman each time I am in his office. I would have no reservation in recommending him to one of my associates

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk to and addressed all of my concerns. So happy I finally went in as this afternoon I feel the pain is out of my head around my sineses. Tough night and morning but a lot better this afternoon.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When I made the appointment I was not told that Friday's were not the day to discuss all your medical concerns. I felt was being rushed out the door and he didn't have the time to talk to me.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Another great job. Thank you!

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Inman has been my PCP for 5 years. He is always professional and caring; I have recommended him to my family and friends. Thanks for being such a concerned resource for my health needs.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I needed a physical for a Church Mission and our regular Doctor couldn't be scheduled for six weeks. I called Dr Inman and was given an initial visit with the Doctor within three days. One week later we had our physicals and lab work done!

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The front desk and nurses could be a little more polite when patients come in at their appointments. If in fact, is not a medical appointment, but to review certain paperwork, visitor should be informed of proper procedures and up to visitor to decide.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very caring and a good listener

excellent show details excellent
by Noreen V on Oct 23rd, 2013

Wow...as a nurse I have a sense that I don't need a doctor. But after working with multiple specialists I decided it was time to have my care coordinated and Dr Inman was recommended! Best decision ever. He is personable, warm, friendly but because of my education I can somewhat judge hus medical abilities. And they were outstanding. His exam thorough and quick. He didn't order a bunch of unnecessary testing and his motto is " if it is working, let's stick with it". I can't tell you how pleased I was! Highly recommend him and I am a health care professional,

Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
Jun 17th, 2013

I do not like the fact that Dr. Inman will only see you for one condition per visit and charges per topic you want to discuss. This is ridiculous and a huge inconvenience. He is very rude and sarcastic in a "better than you" attitude and has a low sympathy level with his bedside manner. He has made me feel at each visit as if he would rather be sitting in his office sipping martinis. His MA is just as bad. I overheard her "prepping" Dr. Inman about my visit and condition in a "roll-your-eyes" sort of way. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this practice and would advise others to consider doing the same. This man needs to retire already and not deal with the public.

Great family dr. show details Great family dr.
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Inman has been a great Dr. from the very first visit. Not only do I see him but my 2 children. He is kind considerate and funny but takes everything you say seriously at every visit. Follow up visits are great, he keeps on top of things and makes sure that your following per dr directions & makes sure to let us know to call if we feel something may be an issue. I haven't found another general practioner as wonderful as him in nearly 12yrs. We will stay his patients even though we live 45min away now.