Learn more about Dr. Thomas Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Isaacson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Isaacson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chris Isaacson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Isaacson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Isaacson practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sycamore, IL and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Rockford Cardiologists.