Learn more about Dr. Thomas Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Isaacson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Isaacson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chris Isaacson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Isaacson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Isaacson practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Rockford Cardiologists.