A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Isaacson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Isaacson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Isaacson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chris Isaacson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Isaacson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Isaacson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Isaacson practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sycamore, IL and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Rockford Cardiologists.