Learn more about Dr. Thomas Isaacson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Isaacson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Isaacson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Isaacson has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isaacson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 11 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Isaacson practice?
Dr. Thomas Isaacson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.