A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Israel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Israel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Israel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Andrew Israel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. T A. Israel practice?
- Dr. T Israel has 1 office location.
Dr. T Israel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Orthopedic Surgeons.