A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anthony, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Anthony has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Anthony MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anthony has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anthony practices Cardiovascular Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Cardiologists.