Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anthony, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Anthony has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Anthony MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Anthony practices Cardiovascular Disease near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Cardiologists.